Beginner Tap for ALL ages!
Starts January 8th 5:00 - 6:00pm!
Have you always wanted to learn to Tap Dance? Join us for this fun rhythmic beginner tap class!
@ Acting Naturally Theatre & Studio
164 N. Flowers Mill Road (at the Shoppes at Flowers Mill) Langhorne, Pa 19047
Wednesdays through - June 10th! Recital June 13th @7:00pm
$55 per month. First & Last month required at registration. $25.00 registration fee.
JOIN US! DROP IN ONLY $15.00
5:00 - 6:00pm Beginner tap
6:00 - 7:00pm ages 8 - 13 Musical Theatre Dance
7:00 - 8:00pm TEEN Musical Theatre Dance
8:00 - 9:00pm TEEN Tap
Join Us! MUSICAL THEATRE VOICE & DANCE FOR THE ACTOR & PERFORMER
$ 55 per month - September & June tuition due at registration Registration fee- $25 per dancer unless enrolled in another workshop.
- Musical Theatre Dance– Boys & Girls ages 8 - 12 Wednesdays 6:00 - 7:00pm. Techniques for all dance methods, ballet, jazz, lyrical, hip-hop, Jumps and Turns. Dancer will be challenged and excel in step sequences and choreography.
- Teen Dance Wednesdays 7:00 - 8:00pm. A specialized class including ALL the essentials plus challenging Choreography. The concentration on; ballet, jazz, lyrical, hip-hop, Jumps and Turns and Musical Theater Dance. This class is perfect for the actor/dancer pursuing a career in the performing arts, who need all styles of dance. Each week a new style is introduced, taught and ends in a combination.
- Beginner Tap Wednsdays 5:00 - 6:00pm Join us for this fun up beat rhythmical dance style Basic through intermediate steps are taught while learning lively rhythms and sounds. No experience necessary!
- Intermediate Tap Wednesdays 8:00 - 9:00pm Join us for this fast paced find the beat fun Tap Class! intermediate through advanced steps are taught while learning lively rhythms and sounds. Previous tap required.
- Voice Lessons Wednesdays for the actor or actress who is interested in vocal training. Breath control, anatomy, concentrations on song techniques, shadowing, structure a song, music rhythms, theory and auditions. $30.00 per 1/2 hour lesson.
**DRESS CODE REQUIRED EACH WEEK** Shoes: Ballet, Tap, or Jazz; Attire: Leotard, tights, fitted tank top & shorts optional; Boys: shorts, dance pants, fitted shirt.
All fees are non-refundable